WE'RE EXPECTING!

This has been one heck of an adventure, with family, friends and more importantly each other we are making it day by day!
Thank you Stanislav Kalyuzhny for being the best friend, companion and father that I could ever ask for.

Jaciel is here! Pictures.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Dance for me baby!

I swear she is doing the jig inside my belly. I can watch my belly move as if an alien is inside of me trying to get out. I know it sounds weird, just imagine how if feels. Its just a crazy cool, not always the most comfortable sensation. It doesn't hurt, it looks like it should but not even a little. I believe it when they say she can hear whats about her because particular sounds make her move just a little more as does the time of day.

Truly amazing!

As for regular life, the house is slowly coming together. Santi is slowly getting use to the new surroundings. Its not like we made a huge move, literally on the opposite side of the building. With his difficulty adjusting you'd think we moved to a completely new COUNTRY. Lord help me, the owner of an uber sensitive puppy. Nova could care less, as long as she has food, her kitty tree and a window to smash her little kitty face into when she is on the hunt for flies or any other creature then she is a happy animal. Not so lucky with the dog.

Over all I am feeling good, I had a massive headache that is finally easing up and allowing me to not crave the action of sticking my head into the freezer for cryogenic-like safe keeping. They have to find the cure for Migraines sometime in the future. Right? Other then the regular pregnancy gripes, peeing all the time, not sleeping wonderfully... those kinds of things. Life is good!

Happy Weekend Everyone!

Ciao!  

No comments:

Post a Comment