WE'RE EXPECTING!

This has been one heck of an adventure, with family, friends and more importantly each other we are making it day by day!
Thank you Stanislav Kalyuzhny for being the best friend, companion and father that I could ever ask for.

Jaciel is here! Pictures.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Hello Monday!

Today was is the first of the month, so grocery shopping happened. Which wasn't too bad. Got what we needed. I now have fruit, which I am always wanting. We left early so we could Get in and Get Out of the Stores before the first of the Month crowds came in to do their shopping. Gotta love the electronic carts, it allows me the freedom to do my own shopping. I love Stas, and his cooking has improved immensely but his shopping ability isn't really his high point. Therefore I greatly appreciate the Electronic Carts.

I want to make a meal but that doesn't look like its going to happen I still can't seem to view my counter-tops due to an overwhelming clutter of STUFF! Moving creates clutter where there once was none and clutter for me creates aggravation where there was none, that is a lie, there is probably always a little aggravation there. LOL Soon, very soon it will all be straightened out and I won't have this overwhelming urge to just toss everything that I own just to have space. Its really not a great deal of things. It is only just all shoved into whatever space was available for quick movement purposes. I just need to calm myself and breath through it.

What's your pet peeve? Mine has got to be clutter! (Sure there are others. I admit that I am a very particular person.)

I think I am going to enjoy another orange, listen to my smooth R&B, Jazz station and play me some scrabble against some person from a far away land. Have a great week and I hope your Monday went GREAT and is setting the precedence for a wonderful week. If not then I am sure Tuesday will, positive thinking my friends!

November 2nd - OBGYN appointment 
(Jaciel is moving and happy so far so I am not concerned.)

No comments:

Post a Comment