WE'RE EXPECTING!

This has been one heck of an adventure, with family, friends and more importantly each other we are making it day by day!
Thank you Stanislav Kalyuzhny for being the best friend, companion and father that I could ever ask for.

Jaciel is here! Pictures.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

What a weekend!

Confession, I have been doing a lot more then I probably should be the last few days. Things have to get done, thankfully I sit and lay down when I need to and napped a few times. Moving a house, even a house with few things in two days is no easy feat. Thankfully Martin and Angie helped us with the larger items. Yet today, the day we are suppose to be all finished, its 9:23 and Stas still hasn't wiped down the apartment. I want to go over there and do some intensive work but I can't. I am hardly allowed to do anything really. Stas is so exhausted. Working until morning after working all day here trying to move things on Saturday and then this morning getting up after working until 1am. Its just so much. Poor Stas!

Thankfully we are almost finished then it will be the slow set up of this place. Which doesn't have a time frame to be done in besides when its done! Whew I can't wait until this night is over!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment