WE'RE EXPECTING!

This has been one heck of an adventure, with family, friends and more importantly each other we are making it day by day!
Thank you Stanislav Kalyuzhny for being the best friend, companion and father that I could ever ask for.

Jaciel is here! Pictures.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Another Day...

Well I think I may have dilated a bit more due to the increase in pressure, her dropping and the contractions but I am just not ready to be put back in the hospital for any length of time at this moment. Therefore I haven't gone in to get re-checked just yet. I am waiting it out.
Today I was getting out of bed and had to flip from my left to my right side but did it in such a way that I felt my hip pop out of place. Oh the pain! Its back in but now I am so severely sore that I want to cry, not to mention my back isn't feeling the greatest. Between contractions, hip pain and back discomfort I swear today just sucks. I am tired but not sleepy, my body hurts and I am irritable. People beware. LOL
Tomorrow will be better I hope. My hip will calm down and hopefully the rest of my aches and pains won't seem so overwhelming. I know its just lack of good sleep and being in the current situation I am in with this pregnancy. (Refer to link above for last official update on my current stats)
Tonight Stas works until 1AM and I am not exactly ecstatic but work is work. We are low on gas but we'll survive. He took a co-worker, his boss to be specific, home the other day. Home was in Hanford. We didn't have the money to do this but hey whats done is done. I was more worried about him getting lost. He nearly did. He ended up in Tulare off of 99. Let me point out it was far after midnight. Crazy Man, love him... but he still is a nut sometimes.
I went to Cassie's house yesterday and enjoyed some laughs which was wonderful and a much needed event. :) She took this wonderful photo of Stas and I. I am So Pregnant. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment