WE'RE EXPECTING!

This has been one heck of an adventure, with family, friends and more importantly each other we are making it day by day!
Thank you Stanislav Kalyuzhny for being the best friend, companion and father that I could ever ask for.

Jaciel is here! Pictures.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Squeezing

Whew....my tummy keeps squeezing! She isn't moving much but I still feel her hiccuping. I wonder how much longer I have left. A little nervous, always wishing for some absolute that I am going to do this right, and be strong enough. I think I know I will be but fear is fear. I feel a great deal of it may be just coming from the hormones that my body is generating stiring up all these emotions. Not to mention the stressful month we have been experiencing in general.

One Day At A Time! 

EDIT UPDATE -
Labor and Delivery last night/this morning contractions 1min to 1.5min gave me med s sent me home. I am progressing. Maybe a week from now at the most... we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment