WE'RE EXPECTING!

This has been one heck of an adventure, with family, friends and more importantly each other we are making it day by day!
Thank you Stanislav Kalyuzhny for being the best friend, companion and father that I could ever ask for.

Jaciel is here! Pictures.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Going to See the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz

(The title has nothing to do with the subject of this blog post but couldn't think of a title.)

Went to the doctors and she is now at Station +2, I am dilated the same and its just a waiting game. As it has been so from the beginning but I now technically have a baby that is one week from or is considered full term (36-37wks) depending on the dates you go by. Which is wonderful. Let me make this clear, with all my complaints I am thrilled that she is where she is at in her gestational age. She is wonderfully healthy and its amazing how long I have been able to safely keep her in my womb growing as she has supposed to all along. Keep in mind this as I say:

"I AM SO READY FOR HER TO BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I am MISERABLE"

Yet I am truly blessed to have the healthy child I do and to have made it to this point in my pregnancy adventure. The alternative is so much scarier. The NICU and the health problems or even, god forbid, another death of one of my children those were my alternatives. Although all those listed above could happen due to unforeseen circumstances now they are so much less likely.

Thank you, irritable uterus that is only irritable and not out to devastate me.
Thank you, our healthy tough-cookie of a baby girl.
Thank you, supportive family and friends.
Thank you, supportive and experienced doctor of mine.
Thank you, wonderful partner of mine.

Thank you, lord above for all the above and more.
Now the next step is birth, lets get through that and this adventure will come to an end only for the next one to begin.

Lets get movin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment