WE'RE EXPECTING!

This has been one heck of an adventure, with family, friends and more importantly each other we are making it day by day!
Thank you Stanislav Kalyuzhny for being the best friend, companion and father that I could ever ask for.

Jaciel is here! Pictures.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This is STUPID! (POSSIBLE TMI)

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning. However I started this leaky faucet thing and then I really haven't been to urinate all day or yesterday either to be honest without pain or sometimes at all due to the baby pressure (I think). I don't want to go into L&D. I see him tomorrow damn it.
However from what I understand if I am leaking fluid then I could get an infection so I think I have to go in, its the RIGHT thing to do.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Waiting on Doctors call back. I feel so stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment