WE'RE EXPECTING!

This has been one heck of an adventure, with family, friends and more importantly each other we are making it day by day!
Thank you Stanislav Kalyuzhny for being the best friend, companion and father that I could ever ask for.

Jaciel is here! Pictures.

Friday, October 8, 2010

The Beginning!

In February 22nd of 2010 Stanislav Kalyuzhny and I started dating. Against my better judgment may I point out. I wanted nothing to do with a relationship at the time. I didn't want to exclusively be with anyone. Casual dating, fine. Going to dinner, okay. Movies, wonderful. However dating wasn't part of the deal. Yet, Stas and I started dating. In my defense, he happened to have been very persistent in his pursuit.

Mind you I just moved back to the states the September before. This was not in my plans.

Guess I kind of liked him, his pursuit was so innocent although innocent he was far from. From that night on he never really left my apartment. He practically moved in.

Here is really where our adventure began.

No comments:

Post a Comment