WE'RE EXPECTING!

This has been one heck of an adventure, with family, friends and more importantly each other we are making it day by day!
Thank you Stanislav Kalyuzhny for being the best friend, companion and father that I could ever ask for.

Jaciel is here! Pictures.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Deserves my ALL!

Yesterday was difficult, I felt guilty, sad and then every time I felt Jaciel tumble around inside my womb I felt that warm fuzzy excitement all over again. The baby we mourn for and miss will never be forgotten or loved any less but the beating heart within me deserves my full attention and a happy disposition. I am going to give her my all.

I just needed to voice that.
Now as for my craving - I WANT AN APPLE!!!!!!!!!!
LOL


Doc appointment: Tomorrow @ 10:45am

No comments:

Post a Comment