WE'RE EXPECTING!

This has been one heck of an adventure, with family, friends and more importantly each other we are making it day by day!
Thank you Stanislav Kalyuzhny for being the best friend, companion and father that I could ever ask for.

Jaciel is here! Pictures.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Pregnant?

We're PREGNANT!
We are happy, scared, shocked and everything in between. Can't believe it happened. I wasn't suppose to be able to conceive children least of all carry them with out miscarrying. Oh GOD! I don't want to go through that again, is all I can remember thinking.

Believe it or not we had discussed pregnancy prior to this new factor in our life. When we got together I was straight forward and blunt about what I wanted and what I didn't want. One was the fact that I probably couldn't have children and if I were to become pregnant and he wasn't interested due to his age, inexperience or whatever then I would be okay with that. Stas being the person he is told me that he'd be thrilled to become a father. Talk about a nut job. Little did I realize that I would actually become pregnant.

Telling his parents didn't come out well. Telling mine went fine but they view me as an adult sadly no one in Stas' family views him as an adult.

It was made very clear when we started seriously dating that I wasn't good enough. I am not Russian, not anything they desired for Stas now I that I am pregnant we are told that we need to move and we can't raise our child in a cave.

We didn't live in a cave.
I worked, went to the doctors, went to Stas' work, cooked, cleaned and so on.

As we both are trying to let "We're Pregnant" sink in.



No comments:

Post a Comment