WE'RE EXPECTING!

This has been one heck of an adventure, with family, friends and more importantly each other we are making it day by day!
Thank you Stanislav Kalyuzhny for being the best friend, companion and father that I could ever ask for.

Jaciel is here! Pictures.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Things Are Coming Along!

Well, well I finally got a job and rent is getting paid. Barely! Inna isn't and that is totally going up in smoke. Phillip, my ex, claims that the military won't change over my allotment. Which I come to find out via my own research that he is telling the truth. I AM devastated! We tried to explain it to Inna but that doesn't really work. It continues to degrade. Stas wants to make peace but can't. I am again the evil person no matter what is said and done.

Stas is stuck between his family, himself and I. Talk about a mess. He confides in me how he feels about things but no one really listens to him in his own family so he doesn't talk, just listens and does what he views best. He attempts to keep the peace while working on spreading his wings. While I am wondering if I should just run. This is an ongoing issue. He tries to please everyone but no one is pleased, not even content.

No comments:

Post a Comment